If you would like to schedule a new patient appointment please call our Intake Department at 253-475-6021. If you get a voicemail, they are assisting others at that time. Please leave a message and they will return your call as soon as possible.
The Intake Coordinator will address your needs and will attempt to match you with one of our experienced clinicians. Prior to your appointment we will also verify your insurance coverage. Please have your insurance card available when you call. (Any benefits quoted are not a guarantee of payment. Please be advised that our services may be subject to your insurance's deductible. Please contact your insurance company with any questions.)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out necessary paperwork, or fill it out by clicking the links below. Please bring your insurance card, photo I.D., and payment for any amount you will be responsible for, such as co-pays or deductible. Your appointment will be rescheduled if you do not bring in the required items at your initial appointment.
If you have an emergency or are in need of immediate assistance please use one of the following resources: Call 911, go to your nearest Emergency room, or call the Crisis Line at 1-800-576-7764.
If you would like to fill out the new patient information ahead of time, please click on the new client form link below as well as your clinician's office policy link, this will direct you to a new page to fill out your information prior to your initial appointment.
Rainier Behavioral Health is by appointment only, we do not accept walk in's
Our clinicians contract with a number of different insurance companies including:
- American Behavioral
-Labor and Industries
-U.S. Family Health Plan
-United Health Care/Optum
*Insurance credentials vary by provider. Please call the intake department to verify that the provider you are interested in is in your network and accepting new patients. Being contracted with an insurance company does not guarantee an appointment.
W accept private pay clients, please call for rates.
*All copays, deductible, and private pay fees are due the day of service. A 5% courtesy discount is applied for private pay*
When you schedule an appointment with Rainier Behavioral Health we set aside enough time to provide you with the highest quality care. Should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment please contact our office as soon as possible, and no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This gives us time to schedule other patients who may be waiting for an appointment.
· Effective October 1, 2018 any established patient who fails to show or cancels/reschedules an appointment and has not contacted our office with at least 24 hours’ notice will be considered a No Show and charged a $75.00 fee.
· If a third No Show or cancellation/reschedule with no 24 hour notice should occur, the patient may be dismissed from Rainier Behavioral Health.
· Any new patient who fails to show for their initial visit may not be rescheduled.
· The no show/cancellation fee is charged to the patient, not the insurance company, and is due at the time of the patient’s next office visit.
· As a courtesy we make reminder calls for appointments. Even if you do not receive a reminder call or text message, the above policy will remain in effect.
We understand there may be times when an unforeseen emergency occurs and you may not be able to keep your scheduled appointment. If you should experience extenuating circumstances please contact our Practice Manager, who may be able to waive the No Show fee. Should it be after regular business hours Monday through Friday, or a weekend, you may leave a message.